- A temporary tattoo worth wearing.
- Our Extra Large Tattoos are extremely realistic.
- Will look great on any part of your body
The symbolism of the Tribal Turtle in many cultures, especially for Hawaiians and Native Americans, is that of inner reflection and peace. The Turtle is also thought to be of good luck. Show off your inner reflection and let the world know you are at peace with your life by wearing one of our temporary Tribal Turtles.
Look good with this large temporary tattoo when going out for fun, to the beach, dancing, the gym or just about anywhere. Unlike other temporary tattoos, ours look very real!
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thouroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.