Should I place my production order for Temporary Tattoo FX and FX Transfers online?
For production Temporary Tattoo FX and 3D FX Transfers, we recommend that you place your order through our Studio Coordinator at:
I am a makeup artist/studio production, and I've decided that I want to place my production order through this website...
You can certainly place your order online, just note that your order will be processed within 24-48 business hours and in line with all other online orders, in the order received. We cannot guarantee that you will get your order in time for your shoot or performance. You've been warned! Again, place your order through our Studio division:
Are your online Temporary Tattoo FX and 3D FX Transfers recommended for Film/TV/Stage use?
While our products are so realistic that many productions are using them, we don't recommend them for use on Film/TV as our Temporary Tattoo FX and 3D FX Transfers are made of a different process that has a sheen on them, which may show up on the final cut. While they may suffice for background actors, we highly recommend our custom tattoos and studio prosthetic transfers for your main actors. Please contact our Studio Coordinator at:
Tinsley Studio • (818) 767-4199
Can I order custom made temporary tattoos and/or prosthetic fx?
Yes - we have two options:
• For businesses, promotional marketing, and non-film related custom orders with a minimum 2-3 week turnaround time, please visit our custom page here: http://www.tinsleytransfers.com/Custom-Temporary-Tattoos-s/54.htm
• For quick turn custom orders for Film / TV / Stage-ready temporary tattoos and/or prosthetic fx, please contact our Studio Coordinator at (818) 767-4199 for detailed information.
What we require for production orders:
Please email your order to: email@example.com or fax to: (818) 767-4218
Itemize your order with:
• Bill To & Ship To contact information
• Item #
• Quantity of each item ordered
• Purchase order #
• Date needed in-hand
• Your production's FedEx account number
• Contact name, phone & email
* You will be contacted for shipping options and credit card payment information.
Can I place my order on Will Call?
For production orders, yes. You can place your order on will call for your driver/messenger service to pick up. You will need to place your order through our Studio Coordinator. We do not offer will call for internet orders. Sorry!
What are your shipping guidelines?
TinsleyTransfers.com offers FedEx and USPS (United States Postal Service) shipping options. Online orders will have a drop down menu of choices to choose from.
~ FedEx order cut off is 12pm pst for same day, end of day pick up.
We offer FedEx Ground up to International Priority options.
FedEx offers tracking on all of their shipping options.
• FedEx Shipping Refunds - In the event your package is undeliverable, or rejected and sent back to Tinsley Transfers, we may be able to refund your shipment costs if it was placed through FedEx.
~ USPS order cut off is 8am for same day pick up - although not guaranteed during times of heavy volume.
If you choose USPS as a shipping option, your order will likely be picked up the next business day.
• First Class Mail does not offer a tracking number, therefore you ship at your own risk when choosing this option. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery, especially around the holidays. International orders can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to over a month to be delivered to you if you choose USPS First Class Mail.
• USPS Priority & Express offers tracking, however status is only updated when the postal service receives the package to scan, not while en route.
• USPS Shipping Refunds - In the event your package is undeliverable, or rejected and sent back to Tinsley Transfers, wecannot refund your shipment costs if placed with USPS.
If you have a time-sensitive order, we always recommend FedEx. For online orders, please call or email shipping@tinsleytransfers, along with your Order #, for follow up on your package if it is of a time-sensitive nature. Allow up to 24 hours for a response, Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm pst.
For Production orders placed through firstname.lastname@example.org, your Studio Coordinator will advise you of your shipping options and help you select the best method of shipment.
*Internet customers, please do not contact Tinsley Studio for web orders unless you are makeup artist or production studio. You will be directed back to the Tinsley Transfers website!
Makeup Artists & Production/Studio Coordinators:
Please add our Studio contact to your list of contacts for any items needed for a production. Our Studio Coordinator can make sure items are sent out with recommendations for delivery so that you receive when you need it. Our eCommerce website is for the general public who primarily are not involved in the film/tv/stage production business.
Tinsley Studio - Makeup Artists & Studio Productions
Tinsley Transfers - eCommerce
Do you have a source for makeup artists to order from other than the www.TinsleyTransfers.com website, or your Studio division?
Yes. You may contact any one of our three sanctioned makeup & beauty suppliers who carry our line of products (Tinsley Exclusives are only available here) and whom cater to the entertainment industry:
Frends Beauty Supply
5270 Laurel Canyon
North Hollywood, CA 91607
Naimie's Beauty Center
12640 Riverside Dr.
North Hollywood, CA 91607
Nigel Beauty Emporium
11252 Magnolia Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601