How To Apply Your New Temporary Tattoo FX:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press temporary tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of temporary tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thouroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away temporary tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.